Thursday, November 7, 2019

Wow, kindergarten. We collected to so much food, just within our classroom for the Veterans Food Bank. Way to go, Rockstars. We sorted and graphed all of our food. Thank you so much for the generosity of our families.


We put all of our food into the food bank boxes. 
Today students shared their favourite activities in kindergarten. So many exciting things to choose from. Here were some of our ideas:

-I like taka takas (Max, Phoenix)
-I like sand (Mya, Griffin)
-I like animals (Brett)
-I like blocks (Ryder, Olivia)
-I like snack (Zach, Kayley)
-I like to play taka takas (Ethan, Carlos)

Students were challenged to draw a picture of them doing their favourite activity using detail in their drawings and appropriate colour. After feedback, students added to their drawings to make it even better.
Ethan, Griffin, Olivia and Harriet share their favourite kindergarten activity.

Our class did an incredible job of showing detail and colour in their drawings.





Reminders:

  • Remembrance Day Assembly tomorrow at 10:30am.
  • AM kindergarten attends
  • Rockstar begins next week, note your child's date


No comments:

Post a Comment