Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I AM SPECIAL

I Am Special

AM Kindergarten has some pretty special kids:
  • I like to go dance (Anya)
  • I am a hockey player and I got three goals (Cash)
  • I like to dance, I'm a soccer player and I am nice to my brothers (Landon)
  • I like to have a party (Ante)
  • I go to gymnastics (Piper)
  • I like gymnastics (Rebecca)
  • I play hockey and I like to go to places that are special (Owen)
  • I go to gymnastics (Taylor)
  • I like to to make stuff with my mom (Minelle)
  • I go to hockey (Morgan)
  • I go to ballet and I also swim (Solveig)
  • I do jazz dance (Jordyn)
  • I am very nice to my sister (Wyatt)
  • I am special because I have four fingerlings (Zoey)
  • I shoot a hundred goals with Dad (Ryder)
  • I like gymnastics (Olivia)
  • I am a great big brother (Ryker)
  • I sing and dance (Celtie)
  • I am good at video games (Brix)
AM Kindergarten took a chance to draw themselves:














Top Banana

Top Banana sheets have been sent home. Please see the schedule here as well. Note the date of your child's Top Banana so they are ready to share their special item and share their drawing of it. Reminder that special items must fit in your child's backpack. Thank you.




PM Kindergarten has some pretty special kids:
  • I go to gymnastics (Abby)
  • I go to school (Hadi)
  • I go to gymnastics (Nathan)
  • I go to swimming (Skylar)
  • I can trampoline and do back flips (Rylie)
  • I play hockey (Cash)
  • I go to the bike park and I get better (Andy)
  • I play soccer (Thomas)
  • I can read (Lauren)
  • I make friends easily (Evan)
  • I can go for slurpees (Dashyl)
  • I can skate and play soccer (Brielle)
  • I can swim in water (Liam)
  • I go to gymnastics (Emma)
  • I can bike with no training wheels (Dom)
  • I like to read a book (Blaire)
  • I do gymnastics and I learn well (Sophie)
  • I play hockey with my Dad at home (Mason)
  • I play soccer (Farnood)
  • I can play hockey with my sister (Divya)



PM Kindergarten took a 
chance to draw themselves:


Terry Fox Run

Thursday September 27: PM Kindergarten runs a modified run around the field
Friday September 28: AM Kindergarten runs with the school at 8:45am

*** FIRE DRILL TODAY FOR PM STUDENTS:  Today our PM kindergarten experienced their first fire drill. We practiced yesterday in our class on how to line up, where to go when we get outside and what to do if we get lost or scared. Today the class was excellent during our drill. Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment