Friday, May 10, 2019

Career Day






HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jordyn. She is turning 6 years old today. 

Kindergarten had a most excellent day celebrating career day and sharing all of their future dreams and goals. Our class shared their future career goals and why they would make this decision:
  • Ryder: doctor because they help people
  • Landon: hockey player because I never scored a goal
  • Owen: Police Officer because it sounds fun
  • Brix: Police Officer 
  • Cash: Teacher because I like to teach people
  • Zoey: Paleontologist because they put bones in museums
  • Wyatt: Police Officer because they catch bad guys so they won't be bad anymore
  • Taylor: Vet because I get to save animals lives
  • Olivia: Artist because my Mom teaches me how
  • Solveig: Vet because I love pets
  • Rebecca: Doctor because I can save peoples lives and help sick children
  • Jordyn: Chef because I can make stuff
  • Piper: Vet because I can save animals
  • Ryker: Police Officer because I want to stop robbers
  • Morgan: Police Officer because my mom teachers me
  • Celtie: Teacher because I like teaching kids
  • Paige: Vet because I like pets


















Students had the opportunity to draw and write their career ideas. 




Career Day:
Police Officer Presentation on Safety

Thank you, Constable Kotlar





Constable Kotlar is one of our very own Kindergarten Dads. 

Thanks, Paige for brining your Dad in today to talk about being safe and what to do if you get lost.
Students shared ideas about where would be a good place to hide something. But no matter where you think you can hide something, the Police will always find it. Just like they can find us if we get lost. 

Constable Kotlar taught us that if we ever get lost to STAY STILL. 

PLEASE HELP: We are requesting paper towel rolls, gift wrap rolls, toilet paper rolls, cereal boxes or any cardboard recyclables that we can use for building something new. Thank you in advance for saving this and sending them with your child. 
Wishing all of our Moms a most wonderful day on Sunday. We appreciate you so very much. Thanks for trusting me to take care of your precious children every day. 


SAVE THE DATE

KINDERGARTEN PRESENTS THEIR CELEBRATION OF LEARNING

THURSDAY JUNE 13

AM Will perform in the morning during kindergarten hours.
PM will perform in the afternoon during kindergarten hours.

This is a most excellent day for parents and students. We are excited to celebrate the learning and growth of your child throughout kindergarten. Times and details are to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment