Thursday, October 11, 2018

Totally Terrific Time

That's right, students worked to print the letter T and identify words that begin with the /t/ sound. What an excellent job they did.


Here are some AM Kindergarten 'T' pages:



THE LETTER Tt

T is for tree, turtle, train and toes

PM Kindergarten does not have school tomorrow. PM kindergarten read a special book about how we can use our hands in a positive way.

My Hands are special. I can use them to:

  • play games (Liam)
  • grab stuff(Lauren)
  • I hold hands with my Dad and Mom (Brielle)
  • Make cookies (Hadi)
  • Pet my dog (Andy)
  • Grab stuff (Nathan)
  • Do monkey bars at the park (Skylar)
  • Play with my sister and do a high five (Divya)
  • Hold books and read them to my dolls (Blaire)
  • Hug my mom and Dad (Rylie)
  • Hold things and get gloves on (Dom)
  • Color (Thomas)
  • Play with Liam (Mason)
  • Play with my brother (Emma)
  • Play hockey (Cash)
  • I can Play (Evan)
  • Hug my mommy because I love her. I can go to the park on the railings (Sophie)
  • Build a snowman (Abigale)
  • I can count (Dashyl)
  • Grab stuff and open and eat (Farnoond)
Everyone created a yellow wash and had a chance to stamp their hands! 
PM Kindergarten Painting

PM Gentle Hands
Tomorrow our AM students will have a chance to create a yellow wash and stamp their hands too. How exciting. (Yes, the paint is washable :) )


Library is always a hit with the kinders. Please remember to send the library book back to school after you have enjoyed it at home. We always go on Thursday.


Tomorrow, Friday October 12 is AM Kindergarten. (No school for PM students) 
Tomorrow AM kindergarten classes will be walking to the park-please dress for the weather to make it a more enjoyable experience. 

Reminder of the upcoming family movie night:



No comments:

Post a Comment