Tuesday, October 16, 2018

It Is Incredible

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17 IS PICTURE DAY
(THAT IS TOMORROW)

That's right, still giving the letter Ii our attention. Very ingenious of the kids to identify interesting things and share ideas while working at their learning tables.








Students shared ideas about how they are unique:

AM:

  • I play hockey (Wyatt)
  • I have a sister and I like sandwiches (Olivia)
  • I like waffles, pancakes and french toast (Owen)
  • I watch t.v. (Brix)

PM:

  • I play soccer and love my Mom and Dad (Brielle)
  • I ride my bike and have a little sister (Andy)
  • I play hockey and have a sister and I like spaghetti (Mason)
  • I do gymnastics and like to eat pizza (Abigale)
  • I play basketball and my brother is Lucas (Nathan)

Center time continues to be a hit. We are working on treating others with respect and what that means:

  • take turns
  • share
  • be polite
  • hands to yourself











PM Friday: Community Walk: looking for signs of fall and signs in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment