Friday, March 20, 2020

Hello Magnificent Kinders

Happy Spring, kindergarten. Do you remember all of our seasons and the actions? I sure hope so. It has been a crazy week without all of your adorable smiling faces blowing my mind with your incredible capabilities. Not a day has passed that I haven't thought about each and everyone of you. Please use your magic breath to think about all of your happy kindergarten moments:

Kayley, I love  your smile and how everyday you laugh at my jokes and always have kind words for everyone. Your drawing and colouring has been so incredible- I am so proud of you. Keep smiling and keep writing.

Brett, I love your sense of humor and quiet kindness, you have done such amazing writing and drawing lately-I am so proud of you. Keep smiling and helping others.

Olivia, I love your smile and how you are always enjoying our learning activities. You have done such incredible math problem solving lately-I am so proud of you. Keep smiling and keep helping others.

Zach, I love your zest for learning, sharing and being your best. You've been writing sentence and words-I am so proud of you. Keep laughing and smiling.

Phoenix, I love our daily conversations and all of your new experiences. You have been representing numbers and problem solving like crazy-I am so proud of you. Keep smiling and sharing your kind words.

Max, I love your kindness and warm heart. You work so hard and care about everyone and everything-I am so proud of you. Keep caring for others and sharing your smile. 

Harriet, I love your big hugs and gorgeous smile. You have been making incredible patterns and colouring like an artist. I am so proud of you. Keep laughing and brining joy to every moment. 

Ryder, I love your smiling face and bright eyes ready to learn. You have been writing and drawing like crazy-I am so proud of you. Keep helping others and showing your amazing kindness.

Carlos, I love your laugh and sense of humor. You have been sharing incredible connections creating amazing artwork-I am so proud of you. Keep smiling and helping others. 

Griffin, I love your energy and inquisitive mind. You have been drawing, colouring and labeling like nobody's business-I am so proud of you. Keep enjoying every adventure and sharing that smile.

Scarlett, I love your sweet kind smile and helpful hands. You have been so focused on your work and helping others-I am so proud of you. Keep smiling and sharing your kind words. 

Mya, I love your happiness and positive words. You have been working so hard to be your very best in all you do-I am so proud of you. Keep sharing that beautiful smile (with no teeth).

Ivy, I love your insightful connections and excitement to share new things. You have been making some incredible patterns and problem solving like crazy. I am so proud of you. Keep smiling and helping others. 

Owen, I love your laugh and big bright smile. You have been writing words and drawing incredibly detailed pictures lately, I am so proud of you. Keep trying new things and sharing your drawings.

Ethan, I love your eagerness to learn and share your thoughts and ideas. You have been drawing the most amazingly detailed pictures lately, I am so proud of you. Keep helping others and sharing your smile.  
Decklan, I love your smile and bright eyes. You have been sharing your learning and using kind words, I am so proud of you. Keep talking and smiling that beautiful smile.
For those of you away for magic breath, we share our happy thoughts your way. 

Sydney, I love your smile and excitement for learning. You are the most incredible artist, creating magnificent drawings and paintings. I am so proud of you. Keep smiling and keep sharing your artistic talents with the world. 
Liam, I love your kindness and our daily conversations. You have been writing words and sentences, I am so proud of you. Keep smiling and being helpful.



No comments:

Post a Comment