Friday, October 5, 2018

I am Thankful

PM kinders were excited to share all of the things they are thankful for. We talked about how we have needs and wants. Students shared their ideas about what they are thankful for:

I am thankful for:
  • being able to ride my bike on two wheels (Dashyl)
  • for my baby Emma. (Sophie)
  • for food. (Abigale)
  • for my monkey. (Andy)
  • for my sister(Divya)
  • I am thankful because I got a new LOL season. (Blaire)
  • for playing with my toys (Rylie)
  • for my Mom and Dad (Lauren)
Students have been working to create patterns. They completed a turkey patterning activity today.

A trip to the park was very exciting! Everyone enjoyed the fresh air and the walk to get there was beautiful looking at all of the fall colors. 

Wishing all of our families a wonderful long weekend. 


No school on Monday. See all kindergartens back on Tuesday, October 9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment